04 January 2015

Relaxing in the New Year!

 Happy New Year! We rang in 2015 with the Moes, Heyboer and Meeks families - Molly and Greta running around like maniacs with their friends until they crashed around 11 and Dave and I enjoying some time with the grown-ups. We've been on vacation a bit this week, mostly bumming around the house, reading, playing and working on mini-projects. Molly, Greta and I had space day on Saturday -lots of building of spaceships and wearing of astronaut and/or alien outfits. We dined with Violet and her parents one night this week and went to a white elephant gift party on another night... no wonder our household slept in until 9:30 today! Next week, it's back to reality... but we're ready for a little structure too.

Astronaut outfit and tough astro-girl face!
Kiwi aliens for lunch

Greta the alien! Molly constructed this spaceship for her while she was napping. I think it's a Portillo's delivery ship. Where's the milky way milkshake machine?

The white elephant party crew.... we ended up with a bun warmer and a bag-o-snacks

SNOW! Molly and I ran up and down the alley with our slippery sled today... tons of fun on 1/2 inch of powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment