We've had another sweet week with our sweet girl. We've been living life fairly close to home these days, ready for contractions or news of any exit plans from Maxi Waxi. Dave's been driving to school, instead of train riding and we've just sort of been going through the routines. But routines can be sweet, and we've had lots of good time with Molly. It's time to fill up her love bucket with lots of attention and special moments - I'm sure we'll be asking her for extra patience in the weeks to come! When we get to the end of uneventful weeks like this, I realize that I have not taken ANY pictures! I guess we need to do some documentation of the humdrum parts of life too. So here for your enjoyment are pictures of our Saturday cupcake party. We turned a rainy, blustery weekend into a sweet treat.
| Step 1: Measure and mix. |
| Step 2: Test out the batter! |
| Step 3: Add smiles of approval! |
| Step 4: Frosting! |
| Step 5: Get Daddy to make his crazy creations. |
| Step 6: Add as many globs of frosting and sprinkles as possible! |
| And finally.... ENJOY! |
No comments:
Post a Comment