*SIGH* ... Tonight at the dinner table, I told Dave that I feel ginormous. He said to Molly, "Mommy doesn't look ginormous does she?" My sweet little girl said, "NO! She looks HUMUNGOUS!" Thanks, everybody.
Time is marching on this fall. We're getting closer to a new baby and crossing some big papers and conferences off our "To Do" list. This weekend, we took a nice little, slightly unexpected, trip up to Grand Rapids. Dave was presenting and attending a Great Lakes History Conference and Molly and I were along for the ride! I actually was supposed to have a class out at a National Prairie, which would have majorly complicated our weekend plans, but thanks to our government's shutdown, I got to enjoy GR instead. It was SO refreshing to get away for a couple of days. We're thankful for little family bonding trips. Molly's especially thankful for hotel pools!
And now for more picture catching up. I think I'm up to date after this post!!! :)
Time is marching on this fall. We're getting closer to a new baby and crossing some big papers and conferences off our "To Do" list. This weekend, we took a nice little, slightly unexpected, trip up to Grand Rapids. Dave was presenting and attending a Great Lakes History Conference and Molly and I were along for the ride! I actually was supposed to have a class out at a National Prairie, which would have majorly complicated our weekend plans, but thanks to our government's shutdown, I got to enjoy GR instead. It was SO refreshing to get away for a couple of days. We're thankful for little family bonding trips. Molly's especially thankful for hotel pools!
And now for more picture catching up. I think I'm up to date after this post!!! :)
| Here's Molly at the Museum of Science and Industry. I think she looks like Atlas holding up the world! |
| SCIENCE! |
| Riding the shuttle to DUTCHFEST! This was Molly's first time on a school bus! |
| Check out those cute outfits. We definitely need a set for the Boven clan! |
| We met up with Sinterklaas himself! See you on December 5 (or at least our shoes will!) |
| Riding the strangest hayride ever with Beth, Kevin and Logan! |
| More hayride! I could actually see the Sears Tower while we were riding down the street... bizarre! |
| Rockin out with the Gin Palace Jesters! Molly really had some sweet moves. |
| How awesome is this outfit? If I were her, I'd be wearing it everyday. |
| We took Molly out to Chi Tung before her big sister class at the hospital. A special night for a special big girl! |
| Practicing diapers at sibling class... this is one skill that I would LOVE for Molly to figure out! |
| Blueberry birthday pie with Bompy! |
| We busted out the old pipeworks toys at Grammy & Bompy's house. These were some of the best toys ever! |
| Rice Krispie treat chef! Molly specializes in sprinkles. |
| This week, I bought a couple of piano books and kids books at a thrift store. Molly likes to open up one of her new books and "play the music" like I do with mine! |
| Hanging with new friends Emma and Kayla in GR. |
| Renee and I are old buds from First Noordewier! |
| Molly and Aiden... we had a lot of kiddies to meet this time around! It was so good to catch up! |
| My old roomie, Carrie! |
| Family Cheese! |
| Go Knights! We checked out the new (to us!) field house at Calvin. |
| Mr. History all ready to present!!! |
| We dined out at Yesterdog... a favorite Eastown college eatery. |
| Living like movie stars in a hotel swimming pool! |
| This is THE ONE! We heard this a few times... not sure which of the 7 or 8 that we brought home is really THE ONE! |
| Out in the MSU pumpkin patch! |
| A perfect pumpkin day! |
| Enjoying a delicious golden delicious! |
| Celebrating Bompy's birthday again with his new photo book. |
No comments:
Post a Comment