06 October 2013

A September to Remember!

The main problem with missing a couple weeks of posting is that our pictures and memories pile up and it's so overwhelming to fit weeks of material into one blog post! Such is the problem right now. September was eventful... a wedding, a visit from the LA Bovens and lots of fun festivals. There have been some not so fun moments too... including a terrible cold that had me in bed early and cutting out all the extras (like blogging)! We've all made it through a good month and we're starting off well with October. Maxi Waxi is squirming and kicking and getting big. I think I'm starting to reach the hippo size where I don't think I can grow anymore, but I also know that an even bigger belly is inevitable! Molly is off and running with activities and playtime and loving the life of a three year old. She often tells me how it's so much more fun to be a kid than a grown up. Live it up, kid! :)

P.S. I think all I can handle this week are most of the September pics... more to come next week!

By the end of the summer, Molly graduated to a full ear of corn! She still misses a few kernels, but she's happy to hand her "scuggy leftovers" to Daddy to finish up!

Sleepy sweetie with her best doll, Caroline and a couple of other friends. This looks kind of like a scene from Toy Story.

Wedding time! We're all dressed up in our steampunk best!

Check out those chops! Dave was going for the Ambrose Burnside look!

Tying the knot!

Dad and daughter dance... I think this is the part where I cried the most!

Dave is a kid magnet on the dance floor. I think they identify with his awesome moves and take advantage of his tossing and spinning skills!

Mom and Grandma Pagel... beautiful ladies!

The original Francis Family!

Maggiano's with the whole Boven clan. YUM!

Jimmy takes charge and gets the job done. Good pushing, cuz!

Dress up at the Oak Lawn Children's Museum!

Dog pile on Dave time!

Molly calls this outfit, "American Princess". The museum has some great dress-up gear! I'd like to see some sort of tap dance routine in this ensemble.

Cozying up for story time.

Cousin time in the trees at Morton Arboretum!



No comments:

Post a Comment