12 October 2014

Tears and Smiles

It's been a tough week for our family. This week we had to say goodbye to our Great Grandma Pagel. Words can't express what she meant to me and a list of all she taught me wouldn't do justice to all I've learned from her. So I'll just say that I love her and miss her and the world won't be the same without her.


The last couple of weeks have brought smiles too... 

My two little lemurs and I took a trip to the zoo!

Greta's first carousel ride... she lasted on her poison dart frog for about half the ride!

My two joeys!

We had a front row view of the the diving bears!

Rambo ballerina. Molly decided to do her hair herself this day. She told me she really wants braids with the cool clips on the ends like her friends with brown skin and black hair... we'll see what we can do, Molly, but I'm not sure whether you can pull off that look.

Grammy and her girls!

Catching frogs with Bompy!

Our little pumpkin!

Down on the farm!

Molly with a pretty little wart pumpkin

Fennec looks a little unsure about his big cousin's baby holding ability. Don't worry, Fenn... she's a pro!

We caught up with the Plonka family this week - fellow former Woodstockers. We got to meet sweet little Sebastian and he and Greta have become fast friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment